Privacy and security threats to enterprise cloud mobility will be under the spotlight at the Mobile Cloud Computing Forum – www.mobilecloudcomputingforum.com – taking place on the 1st December 2010 at RIBA, London.
With the increased adoption of cloud mobility and applications by enterprises, then having a secure and private network in place is essential for all businesses.
The Mobile Cloud Computing Forum will address this as well as; ‘challenges of the mobile cloud’, ‘interoperability’, ‘the potential hazard of storing data with online services’ and a panel discussion entitled “Establishing which Technologies to Prioritise”.
Key speakers confirmed include;
– Peter Ranson, CIO, Oxfam
– Evangelos Kotsovinos, Vice President, Morgan Stanley
– Peter Judge, Editor, eWeek Europe UK
– Martyn Capes, Head of ICT Improvement, Group IT, Amey
– David Jack, CIO, The Trainline
– John Lincoln, Vice President – Enterprise Marketing, Du
– Jeremy Green, Practice Leader, Mobile, Ovum
– Chris Hazelton, Research Director, Mobile & Wireless, The 451 Group
– Mike Spink, Research Director, Gartner
– Ajit Jaokar, Director, Futuretext
As well as being a live conference where attendees are able to network with one another, the show will also be streamed live for those unable to attend. Questions can be asked via the online forum, email or twitter.
To register for the event please visit www.mobilecloudcomputingforum.com, or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230. An early booking discount is available until 29th October 2010.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email [email protected]