Challenges and issues faced in cloud mobility will be addressed at the Mobile Cloud Computing Forum – http://www.mobilecloudcomputingforum.com – taking place on the 1st December 2010, at RIBA, London.
The leading one day conference will discuss the strengths and challenges that enterprises face when moving mobility to the cloud, providing a platform for the industry to learn from and meet the early pioneers of this new technological approach.
The session will look at topics such as; ‘interoperability’, ‘the potential hazard of storing data with online services’ and a panel discussion entitled “Establishing which Technologies to Prioritise”.
Key speakers confirmed include;
– Peter Ranson, CIO, Oxfam
– Evangelos Kotsovinos, Vice President, Morgan Stanley
– Peter Judge, Editor, eWeek Europe UK
– Rob Gray, Enterprise Regional Marketing Manager, Google
– Scott Petty, Business Products & Services Director, Vodafone
– Martyn Capes, Head of ICT Improvement, Group IT, Amey
– David Jack, CIO, The Trainline
– John Lincoln, Vice President – Enterprise Marketing, Du
– Jeremy Green, Practice Leader, Mobile, Ovum
– Chris Hazelton, Research Director, Mobile & Wireless, The 451 Group
– Mike Spink, Research Director, Gartner
– Ajit Jaokar, Director, Futuretext
As well as being a live conference where attendees are able to network with one another, the show will be streamed live for those unable to attend. Questions can be asked via the online forum, email or twitter.
To register for the event please visit http://www.mobilecloudcomputingforum.com, or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230. An early booking discount is available until 29th October 2010.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email [email protected]