The one day conference will include sessions such as; virtualization and storage through the transition to the private cloud concept, and, cloud and virtualization projects in an academic environment.
The agenda will also include a number of high-profile case studies presenting how the cloud has worked for them, how it has been integrated and the strengths and weaknesses of strategies adopted.
– Raj Patel, Vice President, Information Technology, Majid Al Futtaim
– Arun Tewary, CIO, Emirates Flight Catering
– Ali Al-Hamdany, Acting COO, Air Arabia
– Ahmad M.Almulla, VP – IT, Dubai Aluminium Company Limited
– Praveen Sashi, Head of IT, DHL Express
– Anamitra Roy, CIO, IFFCO
– Ahmed Soliman, Associate, Information Technology Director, Armstrong
– Manish Gupta, CIO, Pepsico
– Mohammad Shah, VP, Knowledge Economic City
– Taimar Ljlal, Chief Information Security Officer, Bank Alfalah
– Saji P.Oommen, General Manager (Group IT), Al Batha Group
– Dr.Sadiq M.Sait, Professor, Director, Information Technology, Jumeirah Group
– David Teklit, Group Director of Information Technology, Jumeirah Group
– Samir Abi Frem, Corporate Vice President Information Technology, Rotana Hotel Management Corporation Ltd
– Magdi Hanna, IT Continuity & Security Manager, Abu Dhabi Media Company
– Asif Minhas, Director of IT, Radisson Blu Hotel
– Lindsey Mc Donald- Consultant, Information & Communication Technology Practice, MENA, Frost & Sullivan
– Mohamed Roushdy, Chief Information Officer, Financial Services Authority
– Wael Ghonim, Head of Marketing – MENA, Google
The show will also feature a free-to-attend exhibition. To register for the event then please visit the website, or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0)845 519 1230.
Keynote World Media are a leading business media company with the aim of informing markets and bringing the world’s buyers and sellers together.
Our products are founded on high value content in a wide variety of subject areas.
We take pride in ensuring our events, conferences and exhibitions meet the needs of our delegates and attendees, and pride ourselves in our attention to detail and getting the basics right.
Our customer centric focus localizes operations and relationships, informing businesses and connecting them with consumers to create vibrant marketplaces.
10 Apsley Road,