Web Hosting Publicity Announcements News and Information
Web Hosting Publicity Announcements News and Information

FastWebHost Web Hosting Offers 50% Off on Cyber Monday

FastWebHost has officially begun offering a new 50% discount on Cyber Monday. This is a promotion not to be missed. FastWebHost rarely offers more than an occasional 20% off coupon. This tremendous offering means a second chance for many who missed the 50-80% discount offered on Black Friday.

FastWebHost Cyber Monday gives new and existing customers award winning hosting for as little as:

– Shared Hosting – Only $1.50/month
– Unlimited Hosting – Only $2.99/month
– Windows Hosting – Only $2.99/month
– Reseller Hosting – Only $7.50/month

During the FastWebHost’s Cyber Monday promotion, that starts 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM PST (-8 GMT), customers can receive 50% discount on regular prices over any hosting plan whether it is a shared hosting, reseller hosting, or vps hosting.

FastWebHost offers a 30-day money back guarantee, 99% uptime, 24/7 customer support via live chat, email, and helpdesk as well as an extensive collection of online videos, resources and tutorials.

Please visit FastWebHost Cyber Monday Deals for more information at http://www.fastwebhost.com/

About FastWebHost
FastWebHost is a California based web hosting provider founded in 2002. FastWebHost is a leading global hosting provider with top of the line servers, highly trained support staff and 24/7 customer service. FastWebHost currently hosts more than 120,000 domains across the globe. FastWebHost.com serves customers ranging from individual web designers, freelancers to corporations and businesses in more than 150 countries.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *