STOCKHOLM and CHICAGO, IL – EPiServer, the world’s fastest growing provider of platforms that drive online engagement, today announced the expansion of its high availability web hosting solution, Everweb. With growing customer demand for website hosting solutions that promise continuous availability, EPiServer Everweb delivers 99.9 percent availability with high quality and performance. This means websites that utilize Everweb – from large enterprise implementations to single sites – are operational round the clock, week in and week out, year after year. More than 1,000 websites currently rely on EPiServer Everweb to host their sites.
“A company’s website is often the first point of contact with customers and prospects, and as such it needs to function properly at all times,” said Martin Henricson CEO of EPiServer. “With EPiServer Everweb, not only are the pages of our customer sites always up-and-running, but when a slight issue does arise, EPiServer and our partner network can take care of the issue before our customer is aware of it. By the time it comes to their attention, the problem has already been solved.”
Business Critical Availability
EPiServer Everweb accommodates customers of all sizes and needs. It is designed for outsourced web operations where page availability is business critical. Everweb combines industry standard operational processes with insight about the EPiServer software environment, application management, and a strong relationship with the web development partner to ensure pages are always available to visitors. EPiServer understands how websites really operate and is thus able to monitor system health down to the page level, as well as at key points in the infrastructure, so any issues can be identified and resolved quickly – before web pages become unavailable.
* Comprehensive operational process – Everweb extends beyond network and servers, covering content management system and website software.
* Page availability monitoring – Custom-built monitoring tools allow Everweb to monitor page availability issues and alert for resolution before visitors experience unavailability.
* Dedicated service manager – Each EPiServer Everweb customer is assigned a dedicated service manager who knows the customer site, operational needs, and web development partner for maximum focus on page uptime.
* Redundant operating environment – Everweb infrastructure features redundant network connections, hardware, and software for immediate failover in cases of system failure, ensuring pages are always available.
* Scalable infrastructure – EPiServer operates leverages state-of-the-art, virtualized infrastructure in multiple data centers around the globe. This infrastructure can be quickly re-configured to as site traffic increases.
* Experienced track record – EPiServer Everweb has been delivering its hosting service to satisfied customers around the globe for more than 10 years.
“If a website is not available, loyalty can be easily lost as users will go elsewhere to find what they need,” Henricson added. “EPiServer Everweb ensures that all EPiServer-based sites are reliable and available around the clock. And unlike hosting farms, we take responsibility for the entire web environment, making the process of managing and maintaining every aspect of a website seamless.”
EPiServer is the world’s fastest growing provider of Web Content Management (WCM) platforms and online community platforms. 3,000 customers worldwide use EPiServer CMS to create collaborative and engaging websites. EPiServer CMS is the foundation for more than 9,000 websites and is used on a daily basis by more than 130,000 web editors. EPiServer delivers its Web Content Management platform through an extensive network of over 400 competent partner companies in 30 countries. EPiServer combines the stability and support of a commercial product with a thriving developer community of an open source project through the EPiServer World community of over 9,000 developers. EPiServer is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with an AAA-ranking by Dun & Bradstreet since 2000. The company was founded in 1994 and has offices in the United States, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, The Netherlands, South Africa, Australia and the United Kingdom. More information on www.episerver.com