Two of computing’s hottest topics, Cloud Computing and Content Delivery Networks (CDN) will be brought together in a shared discussion at the CDN World Forum taking place on the 21st and 22nd of June at Olympia, London.
With much being made about the impact Cloud Computing could have on organisations across the world, Content Delivery Networks is often left as an afterthought by many businesses. However, in session three of the CDN World Forum’s second day, the discussions ‘Cloud Computing vs. CDNs- Grudge match or match made in heaven?’ and ‘Cloud Computing – Is this CDN or a completely new service’ will focus on the effect cloud computing and CDN could have on one another in the near future and be debated by a panel of speakers from the industry.
The event is co-located with the Cloud Computing World Forum, now in its 3rd year and with over 2500 attendees expected.
Key speakers confirmed include:
– Ian Rosarius, Managing Director – TV and Content, BT
– Bo Harris, CTO, Channel 4
– Mosiri Cabezas, Global CDN Director, Telefonica
– Masaaki Moribayashi, Managing Director, NTT Europe Limited
– Xavier Perret, Service Partnership Vice President, Orange FT Group, France
– Eugenio Pettazzi, Head of Difital Terrestrial Operations, Mediasat
– Catherine Powell, SVP/GM, Media Distribution, The Walt Disney Company EMEA
– Miroslaw Suszek, Chief Operating Officer, UPC Poland
– Giuseppe Valentino, Director, Marketing, Telecom Italia Sparkle
– Mattias Fridstrom, Director, Portfolio Management, TeliaSonera
– Inga Alika, Director, Television Business Division, Lattelecom
– Marc Lellouche, Head of Belgacom TV, Belgacom
– James Strickland, Director of Product and Technology Development, Freesat
– Erik Jenson, Head of Section, Content & Acquisition, Telenor Nordic
– Markus Gisi, Head of TV Services, Swisscom
– Tim Wright, Vice-President, Worldwide New Media and Technology, Sony Pictures Entertainment
– M. Oskar van Deventer, TNO, Netherlands
– Raj Khalia, Business Development Director, TalkTalk Technology
– Cesar Bachelet, Senior Analyst, Analysys Mason
The CDN World Forum features a free-to-attend exhibition. All attendees will have access to the Cloud Computing World Forum and CDN World Forum exhibitors, workshops and seminars. To register your place at the forum please visit the website, or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options, please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email [email protected]